ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rob's 220 Trophy

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
Can't wait for this weekend, and the mini convoy up to Blyton on Friday!

Im giving the Trophy some much needed TLC tomorrow evening, not that it will matter after driving 4 hours up North...

Now I'm not entering the show and shine, and even though I'm heading out on track I want the Trophy to look respectable! [emoji23]

What's the best thing to do once you arrive? Just a bit of quick detailer?

Let's hope the weather is good to us... We've been very lucky the last three years!

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
All packed, and ready to go! I'll see you lovely people at CSF!
DSC_0246.jpeg
DSC_0245.jpeg
DSC_0244.jpeg

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
CSF is over, and as always it didn't disappoint!

A weekend full of amazing cars, and amazing like minded people!

This was my first track day in the Trophy, and I was very apprehensive about the EDC gearbox out on track.

I needn't had though, as the car performed faultlessly all day. Don't get me wrong you can't beat a good o'l manual for involvement, that doesn't mean the paddles take anything away from the experience it just creates a whole different one.

However yesterday was a real eye opener for me and knowing that I've got a jack of all trades car is amazing!

There's a couple of things I'd like to do to the car, but I'm in no hurry as it performs so well at the moment.

Next on the list is to get another track day booked ASAP! [emoji5]
20180826_210536.jpeg
20180826_210600.jpeg
20180826_210625.jpeg

Ricardos

ClioSport Club Member
  LY 200 EDC
I let @Brigsy take my 220 out on the road yesterday evening, I think it's fair to say he's a fan of the EDC box! Let me know when and where you're booking the next trackday ?

Bloody good to see you again mate

RMDavis

ClioSport Club Member
I let @Brigsy take my 220 out on the road yesterday evening, I think it's fair to say he's a fan of the EDC box! Let me know when and where you're booking the next trackday [emoji108]

Bloody good to see you again mate
Haha that's awesome, another Renault fan impressed by the EDC!

I do feel like we are preaching to people about these bloody cars... [emoji23]

Was great to see so many MK4's together though. Got to be the most ever at CSF, the most I've ever seen anyway!

Brigsy

ClioSport Club Member
  T.Turbo
Really enjoyed it, my first experience of the edc box. The trophy is a great car definitely on the bucket list to own