ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Robs FF 182

Clio 182
Hey guys, this is my clio 182 which i bought 2 years ago... i haven't done much to it yet except ive taken the back seats out (see pics below) and replaced the standard rear number plate bulb with a LED one... thats about it really..... it has a small crack in the rear bumber due to a couple of months ago when i went on a cruise and ended up getting smashed into by some travelers in a transit van..... this should be fixed in a couple of weeks. Oh also the alloys on the car are only temp as i am getting 4 new tyres on the standard 182 FF wheels which should be done in a couple of weeks.

My future plans are 2 buckets.... leather or carpet the dash.... not decided which one yet, yozza exhaust and eventually ITB's. Let me know what your opinions are :)

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Clio 182
Needs lowz bruv.

lowz? as in loads doing to it? or lowering? lol. i have alot of plans for it.... ive had it 2 years and its never put a foot wrong..... i was planning on getting rid of it and maybe getting something abit faster but i decided to turn it into a project. oh also it has 61k on it which i forgot to mention in the other post :)

i took the back seats out and couldnt decide if i should stip it all out or leave the door cards and bits in but in the end as its an every day car still at the min i decided to keep the bits in. also looking to get a cage and harnesses.

Octavia VRS LE
theres loads of cars on the forum with coilovers and there are loads of different variety's of them, look around on here to see which ones would best suit you

Octavia VRS LE
if you just want them for lows and not performance a lot of people with sports go for KTEC coilovers, ive heard the gaz once are rubbish but not to sure on that but you will have to ask someone with a sport mate, im sure someone will pop up soon and tell you which is the best

Clio 182
Ok. I would like something with performance aswell because the plan is to get the car on a track soon.

Megane 225 F1
Nice car mate. Unfortunately, if you have the cup suspension, you're limited to what coilovers you can get :(

Clio 182
After reading some of the forums alot of people say that the standard cup suspension is fine so might spend the money on some else for the time being. ill keep you updated

Megane 225 F1
You're better off putting some ebaich sportline springs on and a rear anti roll bar and then spending the rest of the money on something else.