ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

rockford fosgate

Hi all,

im thinking of buying a 12inch 400w rockford fosgate (punch Z) sub and 400w rockford amp for £199, what do you think of the price? am i having a good deal? its nearly new (2months old) comes with a new wiring kit, its boxed and all,

wil this sound ok in my 172, any advise would be great.

thanks, steve.

as i say every time someone ask about RF, for the money you can buy better

would sound ok, but nothing special

i disagree, i think it would sound pretty good.

rockford products are good value for money, good bang for buck.

you wont get much for £200, that rockford deal is probably the best you would get.

also look second hand, try and pick up a few bargains,

Ad

Alpine MRP-M350 amp
Phoenix Gold PHO-R12 12" sub

should be able to get a deal where these two come to £200

i think thats a good deal but you can pick up 3 yes 3 10"subs and a legucy amp for 220quid its in the back of all the new fast car mags its the mcs section

hi psychy,

fcuk me thats the same kit, £199 too. i think ill get that one as its brand new, cheers fella,

nice one!

steve

steve, sorry mate, i didnt realise the gear you were talking about was second hand, i thought it was that deal on CAD that you were looking at,

yes, it is a very good deal,

even includes wiring and a box IIRC!

Ad

nice one lads :D, ive just ordered it, should have it by thursday/friday next week woohoo :D, thanks for the advise.

steve