ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rockingham raceway( the rock)

Black 172

Went to rockingham raceway in corby yesterday was a fantastic day definately the place to go to if you want a good day out. Shame I only had my work colleagues to go there with and no one else but never mind good place to clear the mind for a bit anyway. only had my camera phone though which was a shame. I got a video clip and sum pics, they were racing stock cars and pick up trucks it was great. The noise was fantastic stood right next to the track as they went on the green flag !! mark owen was there, liberty X, and they had a spitfire doing stunts !

I am definately going again its back on again on the 5th of junehttp://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y56/vickytomniak/rock.bmp

1st sunday of every month, throughout the summer

personally not a fan of the oval racing, but it can be a good day, even more so that i get in free

i live in corby, and used to work at the speedway by the way, in case anyo0ne was wondering