ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RoKkor coilovers + camber bolts

Ok so I got the coilovers fitted fine the othe day, camber bolts fitted too. Just a quick question. When iv fit the camber bolt into the top hole it actually moves under heavy cornering...so it then buggers everything else up along the way, knocks tracking out etc. Any clues be much appreciated...

Thanks

Well I got the camber bolts from the rokkor group buy thread that says about the bits4vits camber bolts.

The drivers side wont budge at all in the slightest, its just passenger side.

Both are as tight as one another, both are exactly the same etc, so im a little confused.

If it is going in for a full setup etc would they be able to get it right do you think?

OK, I think that I may have sussed the moving of the strut.

I do however need to know if there is any reason that the pass side strut would be banging when turning?

Ta

Hello? Anyone?

When turning either direction the springs clangs, as if something isnt quite right...

Any clues appreciated.

As far as I was aware I did,

Dont suppose you have a diagram of which bits are meant to go where Fred?

Or even a basic overview?

Ta

ph1 black 172
once you have set up the top strut bolt, you have also remember to tighten the bottom bolt. i have camber bolts fitted and they havnt moved once since setting up........