ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rokkor / Raceland coilovers

I have seen lots of people raving about the cheapness of the Rokkor or Raceland coilovers, and i know they will fit my little 1.2 16v with 58mm spacing (will double check when the morning light comes), but i cannot seem to find them anywhere!

I have chosen to do the full coilover change because as much as i want to lower it, i want to be able to adjust them as i plan to pick up some new wheels next year, either 16 or 15 inch alloys or some nice steelies.

If anyone could help out i would appreciate it so much!

ps. The clio i have is the mk2 extreme 3, with the gross interior, so that will defo go next year, but i love the colour :)

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Interesting... They seem to have disappeared, not even KTec seem to be selling their knock-off racelands.

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
I put them racelands on my 1.2, the ride is truly horrendous but they do go nice and low.

i did it for the same reason as you though, cheapness.

I put them racelands on my 1.2, the ride is truly horrendous but they do go nice and low.

i did it for the same reason as you though, cheapness.

yeah im not massively fussed about ride height, i dont drive enough for that to be an issue and most of the roads near me have been redone recently :)

but under 200, is an amazing price for some coilies :D

A grey one
Iirc, they stopped making them for the 1.2 last year, Ktec bought a huge last lot of them and rebranded.. That's what I heard anyways. They're alright for lows but they handle like pap!

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
Send them a message through eBay. Probably still make them, just need to ask.

Heez

ClioSport Club Member
  Superleggera'd Bean
There's a Belgian shop where I got mine from, can't remember the name though.