ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Roll cage/exhausts vid clip

looks good but are you keeping that extinguisher so that the passengers in the back can put cigarettes out? lol

imo you might aswell take the rear seats out so you may as well get some buckets while your at it ;)

cage does look good though, V purposeful!

lol yeah! i would like some recaros in there....

any1 know how do do Vids clips?? i can play them on my computer but i cant see them:confused: just get the sound on MEDIA PLAYER?

6/468 17poo

Cant you download nokia multi media player i think thats what you need!or quick time should work a treat!lookin good by the way:cool:

its a custom powerflow + decat but its my other backbox they used its a 4" scorpion box and just that witha 2.5" bore. pops n bangs when hot! nice tho not stupid loud

Quote: Originally posted by TriO on 07 May 2005
looks mint, definitely strip the back though :D

How much does the back bench actully way in the cup?

as anyone been sad enought to way it lol!!;)

Little Newms

ClioSport Club Member
  182, D2 Td5 & 840CI

Yes the supersprint is louder, put it this way my nabours dog in the garden goes mad when i come in, and thats a good 100 meters away ;)