ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Ronal R7 to fit clio mk1 phase 2 1.2 rn

Clio 1.8 16v
These are 205x45x16, i was wondering if anyone has fitted this size to the clio. they are rubbing more than shabaz rubbed evryone in big brother(he didnt do us scots any favours btw):eek: . anyway it hasnt even been lowered yet, was wanting 60mm at front and just even it with the torsion bar. seems like mission impossible 3. anything i can do without breaking the bank.

cheers

Valveramma said:
These are 205x45x16, i was wondering if anyone has fitted this size to the clio. they are rubbing more than shabaz rubbed evryone in big brother(he didnt do us scots any favours btw):eek: . anyway it hasnt even been lowered yet, was wanting 60mm at front and just even it with the torsion bar. seems like mission impossible 3. anything i can do without breaking the bank.

cheers

lol

you got pics of the ronals by any chance

Nike Lunar Elite's
There will be an ET figure for the wheels, this is the offset. I still dont fully understand the offset, I just know the lowere the offset, the further out the wheels will sit.