ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rooby Clio 172

So, at last, everyone elses car is done in time for Christmas. Now to really get down and dirty!
1. Put car on ramp and lift off it's dolly.

f62h.jpg

2. Start assembly. Mission for today, get it rolling.

xeoc.jpg

f62h.jpg

jn5o.jpg

36lr.jpg

Mission accomplished!

402j.jpg

ni1m.jpg

clio 182 trophy
Just found out about this and it has blown my mind! Very well done! Any estimates on how much you think it will weigh when finished?

Chi

Z4, VW172, R26
That's amazing, can't wait to see this in action. I'll be watching to see when it's first outing is.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Can't believe how similar the wheel bases etc are. This is going to be one serious machine when its done. Can't wait to see some videos when its finished

clio 182 FF
Unbelieveable! What a car this is going to be.

Looking at it now and then going back the pic of the car on the first post, you wouldnt believe it was the same car.

You must have 100s of hours in this beast

clio 182 trophy
320-340bhp, 800kg and 4 wheel drive... Insane!!!

So to put this in perspective, an evo 8 fq340 weighs around 1400kg and is what most would agree, a very quick car. This car should be able to put the power down just as good and weighs 600kg less! Should get you up those hills mate haha!!!

Running approx 280BHP to start with , so thats 350BHP/Tonne.
If all goes well will build a 2.1 litre stroker for 2015, should get 500BHP from that one, so thats 625BHP/Tonne. If I can handle it!

clio 182 trophy
With that kind of power it would be an absolute monster! I think I will be taking a trip to see your car in action when finished!

Today's efforts.....
Drivetrain in.

47xi.jpg

qdw2.jpg

Adjustable rear radius arms

x0fi.jpg

Wish I could have a transparent bellhousing so I could see the clutch all the time :D

zsvb.jpg

Engine in......

ms8p.jpg

z9b5.jpg

And an ass end shot to finish up with ;)

rsgu.jpg