ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RR Day at Viezu in Bromsgrove 08/10/11

Renault 5 Turbo
Great wright up Donny, had a fun morning think I had too many cups of coffee though I was buzzin by lunch time :)

secret
Donny gave me this to work out wheels to fly

Say ur car is 150bhp at the wheels, you times it by 1.190476

150x1.190476 = 178.5

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
It could be down to calculation. They were saying that the rollers self calibrated after each run...The only way to get perfect ATF figures is to take engine out and put that on a 'dyno' so that there is nothing between dyno and the flywheel...so there is no drivetrain, no tyres, etc as that all comes into effect with figures.

Got the above calculation (which James has put up) from scoobynet for 2wd cars (front or rear)

BMW 330ci sp/ 172Cup
Cheers mate! It's going to be getting sum loving soon!! Love how track looking yours was but still looking stunning!

Ahh - wondered if this car was on the forum! Occassionally see you driving around Droitwich - I'm in the 172 Cup track car with the 2118's and cage (which is now very poorly :(
Looks like you have a good engine there!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Ahh - wondered if this car was on the forum! Occassionally see you driving around Droitwich - I'm in the 172 Cup track car with the 2118's and cage (which is now very poorly :(

Yea iv seen u around! Wats up with the car? If ur thinking of getting rid of it I would buy the cage!!

Cerrone

West Midlands
ClioSport Area Rep
  RB Clio 182
Great write up and great day well done for organizing it Donny and thanks to viezu .Can't wait for the next one :) great pics , think I want that corsa :eek: ultimate sleeper .

Yes that corsa is a sleeper!!!! I walked in and thought arrr let the little 1.2 go first and get it out the way..... Then I heard the lad say wat it made hahaha!! Loved that and the colt!!

Don

182 & LY Clio 220 ed
I still want Josh's Colt...just don't tell him...not that he doesn't already know. I think if the Corsa had tiny steelies instead of alloys, then it would be immense!

I only wish Grant had videoed the VXR being left by the little Colt...bet the owner was wondering why he spent what he did! :race:

Renault 5 Turbo

Hey Nick, whats up with the cup?

RB 182
Seems to build up oil pressure around the track then deposit a large sum in the catch tank. Last week at Oulton it sounded a bit worse for ware so will be strpping it down to sort the problem.

Renault 5 Turbo
Seems to build up oil pressure around the track then deposit a large sum in the catch tank. Last week at Oulton it sounded a bit worse for ware so will be strpping it down to sort the problem.

Sorry to hear that, hope you guys get it sorted, are you finished for trackdays this year then?

RB 182
It seems that way but will wait and see what we find when the engine is take apart. We always have my car as a backup ;)

davo172

ClioSport Club Member
  TCR'd 172
That sounds better but who knows whats right lol, all in all in was a great day and was good to finally meet some of u

Agree with that I am quite happy with my figure atw would of prefered Cerrones thou thats one healthy car !

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well after looking a bit more into the boost leak looks like iv got a few more, used my mates electronic boost gauge says I'm running 0.8 when its been mapped to 1bar. So hopefully the 220bhp will go up quite a bit with the new air filter relocation, and fatter air filter :D

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Haha, yer mixed news lol. Btw wocka loved the stance on your clio, need to sort the stance out on mine its terrible. What you done? spacers, coilles?

secret
Its only on springs atm. Coilys next year but 25mm spacers and camber bolts up front, 5mm spacers and camber shims at the rear :)

Asoon as i sin ur car i said to donny 'what is that' ( in a good way ) its looks wicked mate

R34 GT-R & 172 Cup
Well looks a mint stance wocka, the stance on my colt is terrible so looking to sort that out.

Cheers John, hopefully be getting a JDM bumper which will hide it a little bit but give more of a meaner look :)