ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS CLIO 200T ready for Speccing

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
my mate just bought a 12 plate ff 200 cup with recaros for 13 k with 6k on the clock, steal.

my local dealer has a liquid yellow pre reg with delivery millage and cup chassis for £13,995 no recaros though but that's window price theres probably a massive chunk available off that!

RB 182
it's definitely 'one of those things'.

buy the car without certain specs, you'll regret it!

​i'm intrigued to see how depreciation works on these things too.. £13k for a 12 plate 200 is an absolute joke.

Martin_172

ClioSport Club Member
it aint too bad when you consider you could pick them up for 15k if you shopped about! its the people that paid over the odds that suffer, and with possibly limited discount to begin with on these new models that could be dangerous!

im very close to ordering one, im just hanging off first to see what deals others are getting first, hopefully have the twingo shifted in the next few weeks.

LY 200 & 265 Trophy
Having driven the 200T in anger it didn't disappoint but it was a totally different experience to the previous clios.

More like a mini MK3 meg.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Did I mention I can get a 200t with cup packs for £13,995 cheers. ;)

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
£19783.94 lux version fully specced cup chassis leather heated seats rear camera and sensors RS monitor v2 not LY though is the quote I've been given. Will see if the dealer can beat it.
If not I know who's getting my money :D

steve32c

ClioSport Club Member
  200T
Did I mention I can get a 200t with cup packs for £13,995 cheers. ;)

Wait till you bring it back in to the country and get stung for tax did you go through FCD?

Forces discount took three grand off mine so the fully specced version is cheaper than the stand alone Lux makes the damage to your bank account more pleasing

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Wouldn't get stung paying the tax as i'd be keeping it for 13 months, not gonna buy one anyway.