ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS grill fitting

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
OK i just had a quick crack at removing my old grill before heading to work (in a bit of a rush) and couldnt get the old grill off lol. I know its really simple but could anyone just give me a tip on how to remove it so i can fit my new one? Didnt want to just tug it and end up breaking something. Are there some clips to be removed from the bottom as well?
Cheers
Goose

DCi 100
I used a flat head screwdriver, pushed each clip out and then got the screwdriver under the last bit to clip it off, worked a treat and didn't damage any clips etc at all.

Clips along all the bottom edge connecting to the bumper.

It will come off if you pull it sensibly. They are designed to stay on, so you need to tug quite hard.

3 Series touring
Easiest way to do it is to try and get a look at the clips (if your head is small enough) e.g using a mirror,

only say this because the second i saw where the clips were, and the bits i had to push down on, its pretty simple!

2003 Clio 1.6 Dynamique
Cheers fir the tips lads, ill have a go when i get home on monday. Shouldnt be too hard by the sounds of it.