ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS national meet convoy.

Honda ATR
Just to give everyone a heads up that myself, mitch and kingy are going to convoy up tomorrow. Im leaving Royston for 9ish and meeting Mitch near Bedford for 9.30ish. If anywone wants to tag along put your name down here. Meeting at this location MK42 9BB.

1.Arran_182
2.Kingy
3.Mitch

Thats just some random road? (correct me if im wrong)

kingy mate its the turn off on the A421 for if you were going 2 the interchange retail park where the burger king burnt down.. theres a bp garage just there on the roundabout with the holidayy inn

Just to give everyone a heads up that myself, mitch and kingy are going to convoy up tomorrow. Im leaving Royston for 9ish and meeting Mitch near Bedford for 9.30ish. If anywone wants to tag along put your name down here. Meeting at this location MK42 9BB.

1.Arran_182
2.Kingy
3.Mitch

POST CODE IS MK42 9BF

stupid google gave me the wrong post code sorry 4 that chaps

Fabia VRS
Good meet today guys

Shame there was just 3 but still had a good laugh

Hope to see more next time!

Good meet today guys

Shame there was just 3 but still had a good laugh

Hope to see more next time!

yep was a good day fella just ashame there's not more people from over this way... tell your lass 2 scrap the corsa and get a clio and then there's another person from over our way lol