ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Rs Tuner remap anyone!

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
Right, Im wondering if someone can help out!

Im in the cheshire area, and want a remap for my 182, I ideally want the 98ron map is there anyone around that has a rs tuner? willing to pay of course, open to suggestions if there is a easier / cheaper solution

Thanks all!

Trouble is RS Tuner's are locked to a single car, so its not just a case of finding someone with one and getting them to plug it into your car (In case you weren't aware)

Megane 225 F1
I tried to do mine yesterday but the maps I got sent didn't work. Henk is sending me the right ones FOC as we speak ;)

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I've still got copies of the 98ron maps I used on my old 182, got the std files backed up too :approve:

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
Hey you lot leave off my Thread :).... need to use google maps and see how far Bristol is. I guess all i need is to pay for a licence? (if one of you is kind enough to help me out) naturally I will pay!

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
It will cost you a bit. Might aswell buy your own rs tuner.

As james says. Theyre locked to one car.

Say someone gave you a shot. Cost you £90 or so to unlock it to work on your car, then the cost of a map, plus another £90 so the person you got it from can use it again as i cant see anyone lending you it and having to unlock it to use on their own car again.

They are about £180 to £190 so just buy one new or wait on one coming up for sale on here

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
So fastchips the place..... Ill have a look so i need to pay for the Map, licence, and box thingy?

Thanks all ... Have i missed anything more?

Clio172 / Focus Ti X
Hes bumped the prices for his maps well up! Last time i got one it was a tenner. It'll cost him £140ish to do it then. Might aswell buy a new tuner.

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I got most of mine free when they first came out, I also have up to date maps that beat all the 182's that ran at a recent RR day :p

Clio 182 & Cup Packs
So much choice !!! I thought this would be easy!!! Cheers all Im gonna go look at fastchips then im coming back for maps!!!

If you pay and sign up, these are always popping up second hand in the For sale section for around £100.
Then all you need is the unlock code ~ £50.
With any luck the seller will chuck in the maps they got too.

Breaking 172 NV676
I think they way you buy the maps is different now too. I had to send him some codes off the ecu and he sent me the maps. So not sure anyone elses maps will work