ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS Twingo Acceleration Vids. Updated P3.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
You can't. They're on rails. Seriously.

Although, if you slide them forward, it keeps the mass near the centre of the vehicle. Just like an F1 car.

One could take, say, a Trafford Park roundabout flat with them in the forward position.

Sliding them backwards makes it rear drive.

328, MK1 Clio 1.4
Used to be a pain in the ass those rear seats.

"Yeah hop in the back, Oh, hang on, let me just open the boot and slide the seats back so that your head touches the rear window and you have enough leg room"

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.

Although, if you slide them forward, it keeps the mass near the centre of the vehicle. Just like an F1 car.

One could take, say, a Trafford Park roundabout flat with them in the forward position.

flol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Yeah, there's a handle underneath, just like the front seats. Makes them look like ejector seats.

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
The fact your doing these videos in the missus's car is awesome.

The good lady of mine passed her theory test yesterday, im seriously trying to get her to get one! LOL

182 Turbo Project
The missus nearly went for a twingo, it just felt a little cheap inside? Ended up going for the new shape Polo which is a suprisingly nice place to be!

Volvo S60 T5

Remove them, easy to do only a few bolts 15 mins work.

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
The speed is a good thing in someways. You can drive them flat out without annoying people.

lbrench

ClioSport Club Member
  F250 6.7 / VW GLI.
I really wanted to get a Twingo, but I'd look silly. My head would be touching the roof. You don't have that problem, of course...

I thought this about the 500 as I am 6 foot 3 and guess what......I was right, I look like a giant in a shoebox lol hahaha

Inferno 182 CUP
apart from you boys everyone else i know who has a twingo is getting under 20mg constantly unless were 70 motorway for ages

Inferno 182 CUP
like i said theres at least 10+ people who are all claiming under 20MPG that i know of .. its crap on fuel it need a 6th gear lol

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I don't really even use fifth around town. :S

Like I said, it's just poor driving. If you tried to be smoother and not nail it in the lower gears to hear your monster IK, you'd be getting mid-30's.