ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS192

Black 182
I ordered an RS192 on monday and i have had no confirmation or info back from them yet, any one had any issues before when ordering?? i have emailed them but no repely as yet. Pay pal says money has gone over ok. :(

A ANIMAL
I ordered an RS192 on monday and i have had no confirmation or info back from them yet, any one had any issues before when ordering?? i have emailed them but no repely as yet. Pay pal says money has gone over ok. :(

Not got an email or anything?

Can't remember what confirmation i got, but they got it delivered in good time - and i love the exhaust.

Mondeo diesel barge
Direct, via www.rs192.co.uk, my standard system falling to bits so need one asap, plus i dint no there was a group buy :(

The group buy ended in November, so going through them was the cheapest at the moment. It was the same company that the buy went through as I'm sure they're the only ones that supply the exhaust. Everything was okay, not too many emails received but everything pretty much went through the guy who organised the group buy. But if you email them, they seem pretty decent guys and got back to me when I asked what was happening with mine and when the exhaust would be sent out. It is an excellent system, was happy with mine.

Black 182
Woot they just emailed me :)

Hi,

Your order has been received – thank you.

I am just waiting to hear back from dispatch regarding the status of your order.

Many thanks

Kind Regards,
Ella Wilkinson

Black 182
Its came, its fitted and its mad, i love it, my old system was full of water, no wonder my car bin running funny, now i just need to mess about gettin it all level :) sounds crazy, not loud atall but the tone is loads better, very very happy

Black R27, 205gti
Seeing as your in Derby, take it to Scorpion. I did this and they corrected the fit FOC.

S3, Polo
Its came, its fitted and its mad, i love it, my old system was full of water, no wonder my car bin running funny, now i just need to mess about gettin it all level :) sounds crazy, not loud atall but the tone is loads better, very very happy

Not driving it hard enough! :)

Black R27, 205gti
I emailed them, but you could phone i guess? They were very helpful and friendly. Basically, the exhaust needs loosening at the cat first, then moved into position, then tightend, then rear brackets tightend.