ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS2 Inlet Ebay?

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Inlet recd looks good.just waiting on booking in to Dan@sjm to fit and map,unsure of what filter to use as would like to sell the ktec ind kit to recoup some monies.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
Due to buying an original jms rs2 used inlet,this will be for sale next week if anyone is interested.

Trader Rating - 100%
4   0   0
  Ex 182 owner
Truley horrible situation, I'm sorry for the lads that jumped as i know it could have been me as i was considering it.

Agree ebay auction with a genuine description is probably the only option for getting a true value. A gen discription on ebay is no different to sticking a genuine one on here really is it. Eitherway its going to be painful to the wallet. you might get two people with a bit of ability that are still interested in giving it a run having a bidding war. your just going to have to decide whats it worth to you to not just have sat gathehring dust...£10-/£50/£100/£200/....

There will be a price somone will try it for.

I hope all do find a solution.

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Hang on a minute everyone is slagging this off i was one of the so called unfortunate people who bought this we all know its been a f**k up on the packaging and communtion but as for the product its good quality aside from the holes that needed drilling out, not really a big deal and until somebody actually maps the car not just bolt it on we cant say it doesnt work. I will be mapping mine as soon as i get chance its a standard car so will be the best judge of weather it works or not. Wait till i have mapped then at least you will have some evidence that it works or not if it doesnt i will be leading the slating but if it does then you should have no problem selling it.

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
thanks mate yes quality is fine i have the rs2 from jms infront of me the runners are bigger etc,but the one we got build quality isnt terrible its just been a nightmare packaging wise and sellers attitude.

gambit

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
3   0   0
  182 Trophy
thanks mate yes quality is fine i have the rs2 from jms infront of me the runners are bigger etc,but the one we got build quality isnt terrible its just been a nightmare packaging wise and sellers attitude.
Perfect time to do a back to back comparison, running both inlets on the same car, same dyno no map and then with remap ,for a good evidence base.

scotiamr2t

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda 2, Ph1 172
it does seem the product has been bashed to death before it has been tested properly (fitted an mapped, and not just banged on a standard car), until then the jury will still be out on it. That being said its not for me with the issues of having to drill holes and the poor packaging, both of which are simple issues to fix

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Ok got mine bolted on and running had a misfire issue which i discovered was a cheap crap map sensor that i bought from ebay. Put a genuine one on and its all good. Initial thoughts are that it definatly pulls from lower in the rev range and seems to have a lot smoother power deliverly across the rev range i havent given it any pasty yet as iam not sure if its fueling right. Going to try and get it on the rollers now for a remap could be a couple of weeks but i will report back with results

Trader Rating - 100%
1   0   0
  Mazda3 2.2D 185BHP
Yea you will find the Lower range torque will have increased. Hopefully it wont have reduced its peek.

Let us know.

Dannyeff

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Clio 182 trophy
Ok got mine bolted on and running had a misfire issue which i discovered was a cheap crap map sensor that i bought from ebay. Put a genuine one on and its all good. Initial thoughts are that it definatly pulls from lower in the rev range and seems to have a lot smoother power deliverly across the rev range i havent given it any pasty yet as iam not sure if its fueling right. Going to try and get it on the rollers now for a remap could be a couple of weeks but i will report back with results
Hope it works out for you buddy!! interested to see the difference :eek:.

Tim.

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Also worth mentioning Dan & Russ are hoping to offer the original RS2 for sale soon - chances are they will be easier to contact than the person/people behind the recently revived RS2 website. More details to come in the coming fortnight once everything has been sorted behind the scenes.

Drakec

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  Bmw m635csi,polo.
Mine is booked in at rs tuning on nov 23rd for a remap so we will see if the turkish delight inlet does anything going by dans results so far its not looking good but iam a leeds fan so iam forever optimistic.......amd used to seeing overpiced shite fail.

Trader Rating - 0%
0   0   0
  172 Turbo
Thanks Tim, yes just to add to the above, we cannot release anything at the moment as we are still finalising at lot of things - we will have some great news to come next week :smile:
Hi Russ, do you expect to be able to confirm a date these will be on sale in the next few days?

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Mine is booked in at rs tuning on nov 23rd for a remap so we will see if the turkish delight inlet does anything going by dans results so far its not looking good but iam a leeds fan so iam forever optimistic.......amd used to seeing overpiced shite fail.

Lol! Well on the face of it yes by looking at what Dan did it doesn't look good mate, but as you have said, if you get it mapped you can then prove beyond any doubt if there is any gain - keep us posted!

Hi Russ, do you expect to be able to confirm a date these will be on sale in the next few days?

TBH mate im not sure. We have a lot to work out, as this has literally just come to light. What I will say is we should hopefully have some more news to give tomorrow - I cannot say what that is at the moment, as we have such a huge amount to sort, but id like to think you all know Dan and I quite well, so you all know we wont be doing this by halves and will be fully committed :)

I would like to think we should be able to give a rough date, but I don't hold me to it lol

Trader Rating - 100%
13   0   0
  53 Clio's & counting
Hi @dablk yes mate, as soon as we can officially launch we will have full details up in my trader section, Dans trader section, facebook, twitter, instagram and on our facebook business pages so make sure you follow us on social media too! :)

ADS_V6

ClioSport Club Member
Trader Rating - 100%
11   0   0
  Seat Leon
I havent driven it yet,but combined with the new pms exhaust it souns bonkers at idle and when revving,do it get 1 asap mate,this is the rs2 extra kit bigger runners but slam panel removed and aerocatches on th ebonnet.