ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RS6 Gone now back in a Evo

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Well after 2 weeks of the RS6 i couldn't take it anymore. Great car in a straight line, s**t around courners. So she has now moved on and replaced with the below.

Im going to show you the car in two parts. Before and after. She is a MR320 in show room condition except for one small mark on the bumper. One of the cleanest Evos i have ever owned. Only covered 18 since new. 4k in the last 2 years.

I had to remove the rear spoiler as in my opinon it looks crap.

So here are the before pics....... Car is being worked on as we speak so you will see the result in a few weeks.

Also the DAMD bumper looks hard as nails in the flesh. Really really good. Not cheap stuff either.

CIMG2635.jpg

CIMG2636.gif

CIMG2637.gif

CIMG2634.gif

Stupid spoiler which i have sold for silly money :S

755351-2.jpg

Last edited:

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
It looks good without any spoiler IMO, but i'm the only one who thinks so, on here anyway.

It'd be a great buy if only your previous car wasn't an RS6, which are impossibly cool cars. :(

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It looks good without any spoiler IMO, but i'm the only one who thinks so, on here anyway.

It'd be a great buy if only your previous car wasn't an RS6, which are impossibly cool cars. :(

Seriously fella it was a lump of lard! I cannot belive that people acutally paid between 60-70k for them. It's 110% the nicest place to be inside, sound track was awesome and the Bose system was 2nd to none. Other than that CRAP

RichCup

ClioSport Club Member
Think they need the wing to make them look less 'saloonish' if you get me?

Other than that it's nice :)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
Seriously fella it was a lump of lard! I cannot belive that people acutally paid between 60-70k for them. It's 110% the nicest place to be inside, sound track was awesome and the Bose system was 2nd to none. Other than that CRAP

Since you've owned one, and i haven't... i'll trust you. ;)

I suppose it'll have only seemed fatter still; with you coming from 600bhp Evos

GP2
Other than that CRAP

My old man had an RS6 for 3 years, it was re-mapped to 520bhp and also had the gearbox ecu mapped. I drove it on numerous occasions and I wouldn't say it was CRAP. Yes, it might not be the fastest car round bends, but it was built to cruise the autobahns after all.

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
How you can trade the RS6 in for an EVO is beyond me.. I've owned an EVO 9 with well over 400BHP and then sold it before getting the RS4. RS4 is infinitely better than the EVO in every aspect.

The RS6 is far, far the better car...all IMO of course.

The old RS6 lapped the Ring' in 8m 17 sec...faster than the stock EVO's at the time...so not sure where you're getting it was pants in the corners from..

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
My old man had an RS6 for 3 years, it was re-mapped to 520bhp and also had the gearbox ecu mapped. I drove it on numerous occasions and I wouldn't say it was CRAP. Yes, it might not be the fastest car round bends, but it was built to cruise the autobahns after all.

How you can trade the RS6 in for an EVO is beyond me.. I've owned an EVO 9 with well over 400BHP and then sold it before getting the RS4. RS4 is infinitely better than the EVO in every aspect.

The RS6 is far, far the better car...all IMO of course.

The old RS6 lapped the Ring' in 8m 17 sec...faster than the stock EVO's at the time...so not sure where you're getting it was pants in the corners from..

Depends on what you are after. Im more of a point to point handaling man. The RS6 just does not go around courners. I have no doubt that there are loads of people who like the RS6. But im not one of them. I test drove the RS4 yesterday, great car in it's own right but no where near as good as a well setup Evo. But it's all down to what you want. I like speed, side ways action etc.

Without sounding rude, i have owned the flipping thing and no one can even try and make feel any different about it.

Blimey Ant - did you even get the v5 through for the rs6 ?? Two weeks turnaround is mad, was it yours or did you borrow it for a bit ?

I'm liking the evo (as always as I really do like them) that front bumper though ?? I'm not sure about it.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Blimey Ant - did you even get the v5 through for the rs6 ?? Two weeks turnaround is mad, was it yours or did you borrow it for a bit ?

I'm liking the evo (as always as I really do like them) that front bumper though ?? I'm not sure about it.

Lol did i borrow it :clown: No i owned it why do you want to see the receipt? :rasp: ;)

Wait into the work is done ;)

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member

Much better without that spoiler anyway!

Some evil people on here today - looks like a bloody taxi without the spoiler. :cool:

If I ever die and get reincarnated as another person on this forum - I'll be a clone of Ant1. Having Evo's come and go...... oh, the hardship! ;)

D.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Some evil people on here today - looks like a bloody taxi without the spoiler. :cool:

If I ever die and get reincarnated as another person on this forum - I'll be a clone of Ant1. Having Evo's come and go...... oh, the hardship! ;)

D.

Lol cheers fella. It's not all that i promise ;)

Im not on here to wind people up or rub peoples noses in it. Im just a petrol head who likes to show other people what i am doing. I love cars!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Lol cheers fella. It's not all that i promise ;)

Im not on here to wind people up or rub peoples noses in it. Im just a petrol head who likes to show other people what i am doing. I love cars!

No worries! I certainly don't feel like that. I nipped out to Asda at dinner in the boss's 997 Turbo. It really is nice to see how the 'other half' live at times! :approve:

D.

Lol did i borrow it :clown: No i owned it why do you want to see the receipt? :rasp: ;)

Wait into the work is done ;)
Please mate ;)

Lol, nah seriously, it just (well to me) seems an odd tihng to do & a really quick turnaround.

Fair play to you though :cool:

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Please mate ;)

Lol, nah seriously, it just (well to me) seems an odd tihng to do & a really quick turnaround.

Fair play to you though :cool:

When i have decided that i don't want it no more it goes. Quicker the better :D

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Shame you didnt like the RS6.

Looking at that thing you've bought compaired to the audi is going in the wrong direction.

That said a little spoiler on the back and a few little changes and it will look nice

182, SRT8, RS4, GT-R
Depends on what you are after. Im more of a point to point handaling man. The RS6 just does not go around courners. I have no doubt that there are loads of people who like the RS6. But im not one of them. I test drove the RS4 yesterday, great car in it's own right but no where near as good as a well setup Evo. But it's all down to what you want. I like speed, side ways action etc.

Without sounding rude, i have owned the flipping thing and no one can even try and make feel any different about it.

Calm down lad, I said all in my opinion. If you like sideways action then clearly an RS6 isn't for you, could of told you that before buying it ;).

It looks like you tune your EVO's quite high, do the same to an RS6 and you'd be chuckling all night.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Calm down lad, I said all in my opinion. If you like sideways action then clearly an RS6 isn't for you, could of told you that before buying it ;).

It looks like you tune your EVO's quite high, do the same to an RS6 and you'd be chuckling all night.

Sorry man. Didn't mean to be touchy :) Had a day of crap.

M4 LCI, X1, ZX10R
I'm lost on your cars mate. lol

Fair play, but how do you find and sell these cars so quickly?

How many Evo's have you had now? They all looked pretty mean.

Turbos.

The Nurburgring doesn't tell you how a car handles though dude, lets forget it weighs over 1800kg! Sports car it ain't.

An Evo on any given track will beat most cars in the majority of people's hands.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
It looks cool... but why did you get rid of the black one which was even meaner?

That was the biggest mistake i ever made. I have even offered the new owner 2k more than what he paid to buy it back but he wouldn't have it.

BUT i want a no lag sprint car. So this should be more fun fingers crossed.

Last edited:

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
PLEASE change the wheels, first off rotas= poo and secondly they are a copy of a NISMO wheel!!! you have nissan wheels on a mitsi... = fail.

Ant1

Brembo! Brembo! Brembo!
ClioSport Club Member
Like i said people, she is having alot of work done at the minute. Will post changes up once completed.

PLEASE change the wheels, first off rotas= poo and secondly they are a copy of a NISMO wheel!!! you have nissan wheels on a mitsi... = fail.

My old Evo sits on Rotas so are you trying to say that my old Evo looks like poo? :D

CIMG1946.jpg

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
i didnt say it looked poo i said rotas are poo... why spend thousands on quality parts like your old evo had... then stick cheap bad quality copy's of expecive wheels!??

and im sure i saw your evo the other week!! i think it was near bournemouth?