ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

RyG's 172.

RenaultSport 172
I'm keen on Brands, thought an Essex / SE day was being organised?

I'm also doing Oulton in August, and aiming to do Bedford, Abingdon, Anglesey, Cadwell and Snet if you're keen on any of those. :)

I thought an Essex brands day was being sorted. If not I'll definitely be going anyway. Few more jobs to finish then I'll be booking. I've booked Bedford Renaultsport and thinking about the Oulton Park one they are doing also. Would love to do Snet again also

172 Cup & Mini C 1.6
I thought an Essex brands day was being sorted. If not I'll definitely be going anyway. Few more jobs to finish then I'll be booking. I've booked Bedford Renaultsport and thinking about the Oulton Park one they are doing also. Would love to do Snet again also

Ive been looking and ive found this
Only an eve sesh. Brands seems to be very expensive

http://www.trackdays.co.uk/calendar/eventinfo/7228/

What other sites is their steve?

RenaultSport 172
That looks like a really good deal for £85. Drinks & snacks included which I've never seen before. Also photos and tuition included!

you could try the MSV website. They send me monthly emails with all the days listed.

Looks nice, but lol @ not listening to what he was telling to you about it!!

By the way, you should have asking him his 'best cash price' he fooking loves it ;)

Golf 7.5R & Clio 200
Looks nice, but lol @ not listening to what he was telling to you about it!!

By the way, you should have asking him his 'best cash price' he fooking loves it ;)

I did that before I even viewed it! Haha, surprisingly I was still allowed in the house :eek:

If I'm honest, all I wanted was a car that would drive and be safe. Buying from Daniel I knew I would get that, so modifications etc didn't really fuss me.