ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

S3 vs Impreza WRX airfield fun [VIDEO]

Clio 182
So we had the opportunity to have a little play on an airfield last weekend so my mate and I headed for the runway to do a couple of runs!

Nothing overly exciting as wanted to keep things respectful but gave me a chance to work on my colour grading as I tried to give the video a slight top gear look!

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
Was the runway just open? Or did you need to get permission?

I'm guessing this was after Slip&Grip's meet, I would've liked to go but was racing instead.

Clio 182
S3 was quick. The Impreza looked really plain 😧

Yes it's completely standard bar a PPP ECU, owner is in two minds whether to start spending money on it or move to another car.

Was the runway just open? Or did you need to get permission?

I'm guessing this was after Slip&Grip's meet, I would've liked to go but was racing instead.

Yes it was after Slip&Grip's meet, was a good meet considering it was the first one and how awful the weather was especially earlier in the morning!

Clio 182
Might check see if there is any space left, want to get the S3 out on track in the new year see how it copes.