ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SA Clio ph1 172

Ph1 Clio 172
Hey all

So this is my little bundle of joy at the moment. I have put her up under Projects as there is alot i want to do to her, but currently just want her running health and strong.

IMG-20120306-00488.jpg

IMG-20120302-00455.jpg

IMG-20120302-00456.jpg

IMG-20120302-00457.jpg

Cleaned bits and pieces over the weekend

IMG-20120218-00419.jpg

Little bit of sandpaper and elbow grease still need to buff
IMG-20120304-00474.jpg

IMG-20120303-00468.jpg

Ph1 Clio 172
Looks great. What's the plan?

Well on the cards is a new or repaired clutch cable. when releasing the clutch there is a lumpy feeling
parts and information in SA have become very difficult to come by and those who supply want a left ball for both

Ph1 Clio 172
Hey guys, been a while since iv post but here is an update as far as the 172.

Engine mounting have been replaced, as well as gearbox mounting, leaking power steering sensor has been replaced, powersteering mounts have be replaces as well as the leak repaired. replaced rear exhaust mounting, replaced the throttle cable, handbrake cable, and speedo cable and new front balljoints. and lastly a new fuel pump.

To my dismay.... the throttle cable was fitted wrong and fell onto the manifold and melted, the new speedo was not connected and also melted as well and, the power loss is still there after replacing the pump. the guy i took it to who is a French car speciallist, has no clue. i get cocky responses when asking him why the issues are still there as well as what he is going to do regarding the new melted parts.

....... i love my cab, but i am getting very fustrated as no one knows what the hell they are doing to my car as well as parts are hard to come by

anyways just wanted to share

have a wicked day guys