ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sam and Max - Episode 1 PC

UR R26R.5, VW Golf R
The original was f*cking ace, although I was stuck on that Giant Yarn puzzle for ages. I'll be getting this :)

The link you put up doesnt seem to work, Lee?

Astra CDTI SRI
Looks sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!

I loved the first one, infact, I loved all of the lucasarts point and click games.

Quality!

Clio 172 Mk2
Great to see Sam and Max back, seeing as the game has been in the making for years and it kept getting canned

not too sure about episodes tho

Fabia vRS
day of the tentacle was quality, i remember when lucasarts were the best of the best with the likes of monkey island, full throttle, day of the tentacle, sam and max, etc etc.

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
the original was really good...but i wonder if it would be as 'funny' now you know. i can't remember but i'd give this one a go on that merit alone. Hope it's not a let down.

Bubbles

ClioSport Club Member
  BMW I4 M50
Full throttle :D

lucasarts rock! but how can anything beat monkey island! haha

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
DOTT was pure brilliance. Before that, Zak McKracken was the benchmark. Never really tried Sam & Max, but the Monkey Islands were good. Even if you did get RSI from swapping the discs on the Amiga version.... ;)

D.

Lee

BMW M2C
Full throttle :D

lucasarts rock! but how can anything beat monkey island! haha

"A rubber chicken with a pulley in the middle, what possible use could this have?"

monkeyislan24.gif
monkeyislan8.gif

Monkey Island 1 and 2, DOTT and Sam and Max are some of the funniest games ever made.