ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung smart TV

Megane 250
Not a regular poster but need some help.

I've got a Samsung smart tv, worked well then stopped playing Netflix properly, sometimes it won't get past the loading screen, or it'll go as far as actually loading something to watch get a quarter of the way then crash the whole tv and I'll have to turn it off at the wall.

I've had a look online and can't find much, any idea guys?

Thanks

SC03OTT

ClioSport Club Member
  Octavia vRS
Just Netflix? It's been a bit funny lately so might not be an issue unique to you.

jonno_c

ClioSport Club Member
  VW T6
I have the 32" Samsung smart TV and Netflix hasn't loaded before, the red bar didn't load up, but it never crashed.

IT answer- switch it off for a bit and then turn it back on again?!!

Megane 250
I have the 32" Samsung smart TV and Netflix hasn't loaded before, the red bar didn't load up, but it never crashed.

IT answer- switch it off for a bit and then turn it back on again?!!

I've turned it off hundreds of times, currently waiting for if to restore all settings but been waiting 10 minutes -_-

Megane 250
Just Netflix? It's been a bit funny lately so might not be an issue unique to you.

It's been doing it for a couple of months but I've decided before warranty etc runs out I better try and sort it before I contact the seller.

Clio 172
You tried updating the firmware on tv?! You should be able to do it from the settings window. I updated mine recently as non of the apps would work unless it was updated.

Jack

Megane 250
You tried updating the firmware on tv?! You should be able to do it from the settings window. I updated mine recently as non of the apps would work unless it was updated.

Jack

Fully updated, got it working for now, looks like I had it still on American DNS from when I tried that ages back, I've changed it back now.

Just hoping it stays working although would be good if I could get American Netflix I working on it properly.