ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Samsung tele not working/ wont turn on

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
The teles broke and i was the last one to watch it lol,
it wont turn on, the standby light is ther, aparently wen i did come on earlier the screen was all weird
anyone had any problems or heard about this problem?
Also the standby light was flashing which me mam rekons it means its in safe mode?

Brisol my lover..
i had this problem with my 26" samsung tv i took it back and they changed it no probs, just stoped working and wouldnt turn on

Meg R26 + Mk4 GTTDI
Similar problem with a 19" Samsung.

Replaced free of charge and within 5 days. No questions asked.

Bumder With A Buffer
Samsung TV's are shite for parts. Most break down literally just after the warranty ends!

So guess what TV I bought?? A Samsung :)...had it 2 days and it was fcuked...horrible buzzing noise and flickers all over the screen (similar to what you used to see in the VCR days with tracking).

Comet wanted to send an Engineer out to check it and I said NO..its only 2 days old swap it! Store manager was being an arse so I wrote a snobby review online and hey presto get an email from comet saying take back ot the store for an exchange.

New one has been fine since then.

If you want my advice...dont expect Samsungs to last long at all. I see 10x more of them in for repair then any other set (followed closely by Sony actually).