ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

santa pod feb 19th

secret
Right we still on for this, were meeting down my end at 9 so get upto pod around 10.30 ish, pls let me know if u wish to meet and convoy up or meet us there. All are welcome so hopefully see you there :) message me if u need my number or more info

Please add any convoy spots and we can arange meeting points
so far...

Stafford at catch corner carpark 8.30 am
cannok longford makies 9.00 am

Thanks

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
Sorry guys, I won't be able to make this. Cars not up to scratch and i'm also on a training ride Saturday and Sunday.

Ph2 172 MB 77/468
wont be there either

volvo needs a new clutch, and ive got a clunking from the front end of the clio, plus my folks are over at the moment, and since starting this new job i barely ever see my daughter

Ph 1 172, Focus 1.6
wont be there either

volvo needs a new clutch, and ive got a clunking from the front end of the clio, plus my folks are over at the moment, and since starting this new job i barely ever see my daughter

New job mate, what are you doing now?

sbridgey

ClioSport Club Member
  disco 4, 182, Meglio
Wont be able to make this i am afraid. my brake pads kind of got destroyed at oulton today, fitting new ones on sunday now, sorry guys.

secret
Cheers for coning guys, will get pics up tomoz. My fastest time was 14.8 after removing the slicks and back on the p6000s lol strange i did a better time on those tyres, it spun in 4th :(

Were planning on going again on the 31st march and will take my willys wheels then to try out the pradas

Anyway goodnight and speak to u tomorow :)

Swift Sport
Cheers for coning guys, will get pics up tomoz. My fastest time was 14.8 after removing the slicks and back on the p6000s lol strange i did a better time on those tyres, it spun in 4th :(

Were planning on going again on the 31st march and will take my willys wheels then to try out the pradas

Anyway goodnight and speak to u tomorow :)

No worries chap, but... Coning?

traffic-cone-hat-19114-p[ekm]131x175[ekm].jpg