ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sat Nav for less than 150quid?

Black Gold 182 FF
Anybody else interested in a sat nav then check out www.ebuyer.com you can get a navigon on there for less than £50 and if you follow the info in the reviews section it tells you how to get tomtom 7 running on it.

"Navy" N17 TWO
Gotta say I've always hated the idea of the Sat-Nav's but since they were going for a good price I went & got one.

The Garmin could be a little more user-friendly when changing settings or selecting routes but other than that I can't fault it. (Don't know how the TomTom plays in this case)

I used Garmin GPS systems when I did some voluntary work with search & rescue teams - it's what the RAF & Coastgaurd use so of course it's a bit more "advanced" - top stuff :)

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Been using my Garmin for a year, and concluded for telling you where to go TomTom owns it.