ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

sat nav on the nokia n95

vw r32
whats the crack with the sat nav on the nokia n95 is it any good compared to like a tomtom etc? also is it already loaded on the phone and is there any hidden charges with it? i have tried searching for imformation but carn't get a straight answer.

cheers

Tesla MP3 2021
i wouldnt say its as good as a tomtom and yes there are hidden charges, basically when you get tghe phone all you get is a standard map and a route planner type instructions, if you want voice guidance like a tom tom then you need to pay a subsrciption.

BMW M135i
The actual Nokia Maps application is shite basically. Will be fine when tomtom release a patch for it to recognise the internal gps receiver, atm it works just fine like a normal tomtom with an external bluetooth receiver.

vw r32
cheers 4 that, jus my phone keeps playing up and my mates offered me a decent price for my tomtom so thinking n95 would be a good option if the sat nav is useable.