ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saturday 7th Aug - The Wharf Crossways (PUB) Dartford 10.30AM!!!!! DA2 6QE

I was hoping there was going to be a bigger turn out.

Its a hour drive for myself and have the same view as megz. If there isn't much more interest im afraid its to far to travel for a few cars.

TheEvilGiraffe

South East - Essex
ClioSport Area Rep
Not looking good..

I don't know if meets are planned too far in advance or what but they just seem to fail....?!

Maybe a monthly meet in the same place would work ? Say, every first Tuesday or something...

Nimbus 197
monthly meet on a wed is good...:rasp:

think we should ditch this one guys!! the weather is ment to be s**t anyways!!!

Mr R.

ClioSport Club Member
  A special one.
Most car and bike meets are in the same place and on the same day tbh, i pop along to the Dick Turpin on the A127 on a wednesday nite which is a Amercain car meet.
If there was a meet like this every week or maybe every other week or the 1st or last day of the months etc.... Then people would know where everyones going to be, you could even do one week meet in a place in Kent then the next in Essex so that there was a better turn out.

Just food for thought i guess as the club seen/meets does not seem to get off of the ground on here.

Good suggestion. I don't think there has been a successful meet for quite some time in the south east. Which is a real shame.