ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

SOUTH EAST - 15th December @ The Wharf Dartford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nimbus 197
As The Last Meet Here was Pretty Successful another Mid Weeek Meet for Christmas Sounds Like a Good Idea, Who is up for it :star:

Time: 7pm

The Address:
Cotton Lake
Galleon Boulevard
Dartford
Kent
DA2 6QE

Hope to see a few faces there :D

1. Megzy

LY R27
Re: SOUTH EAST - 15th December @ The Wharf Dartford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On a wed? Really?! x

Westfield
Re: SOUTH EAST - 15th December @ The Wharf Dartford!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll come to this one, couldn't make it last time and heard it was a good turn out!

1. Megzy
2. 182Matt

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

Shame, week nights aren't good for me. See you all in 2011 though!

Nimbus 197
brian you should try an make the effort!! lol

Ian - thought u were in tonbridge lol!! defo out my way to get to you!! x

Nimbus 197

Just Think u should make an Apperance! x

Last edited:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy

You make it sound like I don't attend many meets?

Insignia SRi

I reckon i cud make this! lol

Just to see how badly Megan's Clio has faired in the snow and what new damage there is! ;)

Insignia SRi

haha, whimp!!!

il be there anyway.

Insignia SRi

Im on it, give me 5mins! lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

She was going to send you a picture of her tatty bojangles, to entice you into coming.

Insignia SRi

Is that what they call it nowadays ;)

Nimbus 197

1. Megzy
2. 182Matt
3. Smitchell1
4. Iain C
5. JayJay

ANYONE ELSE?

Westfield

I'm 50/50 on making this now, just been asked to work lates this week so have to wait and see if i can get out early enough Wed to make it.

Insignia SRi

Im i right in assuming this is off now??

Nimbus 197

yeh.. not much point if there is going to be 3/4 of us... tbh.. just means i can stay in bed all day and be LAZY!! haha!

Nimbus 197

Jay u was always coming LOSER!

LY R27

Y would I want 2 see ur smelly arse? No thanks ha ha.

Plus I never said I was coming u bellend :) x

Insignia SRi

Megz are you going to be able to cope not seeing me till after xmas if it doesnt happen?? lol

Nimbus 197
Hahaha il think I will cope tbh!!! only just tho!! I'm prob going to lakeside shopping tomoz as I've got nothing better to do!! lol

E36 Coupe & Mk4 Golf

Not going to make this, clio's sold golfs in a million pieces and i been taken of work insurance :(

172, Tiguan

Iain, I'm about tomorrow if you fancy a beer?

Rob

ClioSport Moderator

If I knew you were going to this Iain I'd have put that order in sooner!!!