ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Saw my First 1M Coupe today

Never above 25mpg
Was epic in the metal! Slightly too small but walking towards it I just knew from the rims!

Was pissing it down and had the iPhone and had been working (haven't got the bank holiday like you lucky sods!)

0c7732f1.jpg

af576a99.jpg

5a069b9a.jpg

Saw one in matte (potentially) grey the other day and I actually gasped. I will own one of these one days. Must've been a wrap though.

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
My mates wife has a 120d in black with red leather.That looks lovely.

I bet this looked awsome.

Turbos.
Only the flesh can you appreciate the size of the arches. Great looking cars but IMO sit a bit too high which gives them a bit of a 'moon buggy' looks. I'd also rather have a secondhand CSL which will be much more involving, more special to own and sound much nicer, although i appreciate the 1M has tuning potential if you're into that sort of thing.

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
The look superb in Black. Very unassuming imo.

2 in my area, sadly one c**t as black chromed his wheels. They look s**t. The other has nice standard Silver rims.

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
My neighbour works for BMW and has a white one as a company car. Its fcuking lovely but I'd need a more special colour for it if I was to have one.

I saw one in York a while ago, in the inferno orange sort if colour, I followed it and some of the noises it made where unreal, the rear diff looked massive proper hangs down, also does it have aero channels or cooling ducts on the diff, as it looked that way to me

DON'T SEND ME PM'S!!
without question the most popular car to take to/round the Nurburgring this year. I sat in the queue outside the track behind 6 of them, and that was just one occasion. Excellent car!

CS172
Friend of mine just bought one and took it for a first drive...amazing car. It is in valencia orange, and no need to say it is the first one in our country....so it draws a lot of attention. Will post some pics these days...