ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

saying goodbye to my clio soon for a diesel, lol

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Wel had the clio over 3 years now, finance is nearly over and i have a wopping £2000 final payment, for fuk sake lol, so im selling her on and getting a cheap run around for a bit, a peugeot 1.9d turbo :dapprove:.

gunna miss her,

o.zs

20122008289.gif

20122008288.gif

black dynamiques, did them myself
P090808_1017.gif

P090808_101602.gif

original wheels
P050808_1940.gif

turinis, now on justin172s silver cup
P050408_193501-1.gif

the new car from next week, hopefully, needs a cambelt, other than that its sweet as a nut, keep me going for a while. Its immaculate inside and out, just needs a bit of detailing.

DSC00098.gif

DSC00097.gif

DSC00096.gif

thats not me in the pic, btw

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
u can buy the black ones or silver o.zs off me, just bought a brand new o.z wheel aswel as one had a slight flat spot in

Megane 225 F1
im tempted by the O.Z wheels. will have to wait till pay day to see if i can especially as im moving out next month lol. would love to have them though :D

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
I'm desperately looking for a pug 306 Dturbo.

My Van (same engine) is just too big for me at the minute. Loving the Blaze yellow too!

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
I've just given my Golf to the parents and taken their 306 2.0 HDi as my second car for a cheap runaround.

Quality little chariots

ITB'd 182...
Clio looks real nice in the first pic!

So will you be returning to the Clio fold at some point??

mk2 slow. . .
shame to see it go, looks realy nice, i think i saw it on piston heads yesterday whilst browsing. Just out of interest how much is it lowered by? and whats it lowered on?

I do love my 306 hdi!! It looks like a gti-6 but it does 50mpg and it's not that slow, and cos it's not worth much, I can just dump it anywhere!!

Wouldn't ever get rid of it I don't think.

120d M Sport
Ali I always check out pics of ur Clio n admire it lol, good luck with sellin it whoever gets it will have a pretty sorted car.

How much the OZ's going for?

Clio 1.9 Si DTi
i love 306 1.9dturbos, but there is hardly any good ones left tbh :( ive had two in the last year, im done with them now haha

A4 DTM/iceberg cup
i've just done the same thing. it was a very hard decision. 22k miles a year said it had to go... on the plus side my tax, insurance and ruunning costs are much less and i haven't really missed the performance.

320d
Shame to see your car go, how much are they giving you for it? I presume you will get some cash back because its worth more than the £2000 final payment.

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
car is going as it is, i cannot be arsed to remove anything, still have all original bits somewhere in the garage, black alloys are going on saturday finally after being for sale for months (£200 win win) so the car will be sold with the o.zs.

lol joined pug306.net the otherday, bunch of girls really, no one knows what they are talking about and no one can take a joke, so im sticking 2 cs.net

120d M Sport
Car: Clio+Pug 106+bluebird. Gone for a 106 or still getting a 306?

Will probs drive better the 306 but no doubt ur clio looks the nuts

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
Car: Clio+Pug 106+bluebird. Gone for a 106 or still getting a 306?

Will probs drive better the 306 but no doubt ur clio looks the nuts

at the moment i have a clio, 106 diesel (waiting for me to put an alternator on, and a bluebird in a lock up waiting for this years ramshckle rally

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Mines on 233k and still going strong.

I hammer the s**t out of it everywhere too!

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
shame your getting rid, looks mint. Coming back to the clio family when you can?

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
shame your getting rid, looks mint. Coming back to the clio family when you can?

i may do in the future, not atm though as getting the buggy for my lil girl in te boot is a nightmare. Plus the lack of power on long journeys is tiering

Alastair.

ClioSport Club Member
  986'S 172ph1+182FF
yerrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, just won the 306 on ebay, collecting to night from swindon, cant wait