ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scottish Black 182

tiTTy & SV650
Jeebus. I've been there a few times! I think it's a requirement for most people from Thurso to have a chip on their shoulder!

Lol most the locals I knew I worked with when I was there and they were alright, mostly they'd been away for a few years for uni though.

Some folk had never been to Inverness let alone any further South.

ross_16v

ClioSport Club Member
  172 Cup
Lol most the locals I knew I worked with when I was there and they were alright, mostly they'd been away for a few years for uni though.

Some folk had never been to Inverness let alone any further South.

lol, yeah, I think it's mainly the 'locals' that are like that. One of my mates I met at uni is from just outside Thurso and he's a really sound guy.

lol, yeah, I think it's mainly the 'locals' that are like that. One of my mates I met at uni is from just outside Thurso and he's a really sound guy.

im in castletown...well a few miles out on the road..

bloody nothing at all near me...

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
Thanks all again for the welcome everyone.

Its looking like the car will be ready to pick up Saturday :cool: but looks like weather will be poop! Typical Scottish weather most the time!

The Dark Knight

ClioSport Club Member
Thats me a paid up member, theres no stopping me now!! Stay tuned to my blog for more updates soon.......

Last edited: