ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scrappy trip found and old CS wreck

Monaco
First of all excuse pics as were all on my phone and was standing on the door handle of a messed up Vauxhall 2 cars up.

At the scrapyard today in Dundee and found wat looked like a 1.2 expression (used to be). Reg: NX52AYC. Mods were 45mm lowering springs, RS grill, Renault logo number plates, and a +10bhp Cliosport.net sticker on the back window. Possibly more mods but had been ravaged by scavengers already.

Anyone recognise it? Or know what happened to it? It has been royally f**ked.

dsc00697l.jpg

dsc00694n.jpg

dsc00696t.jpg

dsc00695l.jpg

That looks like 'Dunx90' old car!! Used to have Lime green wheels on it! He wrote that off a while ago now.

1.4 phase 1
mmm i have never seen a wreak worth tkaing moded parts off, i should pop over to the massive one in tottenham to see what i can get. all i've ever forund wasa very tempting 106 gti engine

172 and vw passat
^^ only problems now i have is when i go over a bump my tyre hits the front wing, and if i try go lower my front sway bar rubs :S

Is it wrong to say I prefer my old car?

Dean's 1.6 seems a hell of a lot more fun than mine to drive and it rattles less!

172 and vw passat
only one thing can solve this is buy Deans when he sells it. lol i miss my clio. rip. :D

R5 GTT EFI Clio.
Did you suffer any injurys from this crach :O

Nice new car but shame about the clio, bet its lame seeing your old pride and joy crumpled up :(

172 and vw passat
shame that the bora is covered in scraches tho. realy needs a full respray. priced xexon headlights from dealer £800!! /cry

Never suffered from anything was very lucky, i know it sounds bad but it was a big wakeup call. i feel that im more cautious and never do anything stupid like most younger drivers now :p