ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scratch Removal

Clown Car
Can anyone recommend a decent scratch removal company in the Midlands near to Coventry, is Chipsaway any good?.

I have grazed the o/s/f corner of my bumper on the garage wall parking up this morning, came in too tight after a shitty 13 hour night shift.:(

2015 ST2(MO)/CorsaLE
chips away are only as good as the guy in the area, not sure about the guy that covers coventry

Mercedes SLK350
big lee said:
Front end re-spray needed from the looks of it.

Me and my big mouth.

Looks like the bin men have scratched my front bumper today.

I'm going to have to go with my brother (Mark5290) to get a quote at Chips Away.

Then the council are getting both barrels, and the CCTV recording!!!

Clown Car
Picked my car up earlier from the local Chipsaway unit(not the mobile guy), i was a bit worried about using them and thought it may have to go to a body shop, but they actually did a good job, you could never tell anything had happened, i also had them sort out 2 car park dents by a guy they use in my n/s/r quarter panel, 1 was accessed from under the wheel arch and the other it looks like he took out the rear light assembly to get at it, he did a very good job.

It cost me £90.00 + vat for the scratch removal and painting and £45.00 + vat for the 2 dents.

I got to admit they were very helpful and knew their stuff, i was knelt down looking for 1 of the dents to show her and she spotted it just walking up to the car!.

I would definately use them again - http://www.chipsawaycoventry.co.uk/