ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Scum Bags

Some low life scum has tried to steal my wheels, having realised that I have locking wheel nuts they have gone through my car found found nothing again as I leave nothing in my car, so after all this they have stolen my dust caps.....I cant believe it, they were nice and shinny metal ones too match my filthy cup....Unbeliveable !!!!!!

Peeps in Sheff watch out, Ive spoken to the police and they say there is a ganag of thieves stealing wheels!!!

Ryhs, Cuppy etc watch out. The worst thing is that my car is in a locked car park....:(

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

nothing makes me more angry than when people get jealous and try to steal what they havent got. not long ago my stereo and a few other bits were nicked out of my car but the thing that pissed me off the most was that AFAIK they got away with it.:mad::mad::mad:

Where abouts in Sheffield as this seems to have been a problem for while. Car lives under my flat with two sets of locking nuts cause im paranoid, has CAT 1 plus normal ford alarm. Never leave anything in the car either.

Cup 172 I live in the Wards complex on Eccy road, one of the main reasons for getting a place there was the secure car park, this is not what I expected from a development which is supposed to be secure!!!!!

Its just the cheek of the bas8rds which gets me, why the duct caps why not my gfs fiesta!!!Whoops shouldnt say that but v annoyed!

My dust caps were nicked in the first week, and they were the factory fitted plastic ones :confused:. They were actually nicked in a Halford car park, they could have gone into Halford and brought 5 new plastic ones, exactly the same for 69p :confused:, which is what I ended up having to do.

Looked at getting a flat there but ended up going for the ones near the Fat Cat. Bit sh*t really thought it would have been more secure than that, the one on West Street has a guard but dont know if he is there 24hrs.

Sorry but my car is always more important than the girlfriends, well its a 106 for gods sake, but she dosnt see it like that.:D