ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Sell 172 for Megane 225

When is the Megane 225 available?

Might need the extra space soon as missus is pregnant and have to find a four door car that will fit the little rugrat in ......

....... but I still want it to go like s**t of a shovel!

@moose

New clio RS with 2.0 T engine will be available in 2005 same engine only in a Clio. Wait on that one mate.

Surely if its your first little un, a Clio will be fine, especially a new shape one.

My brother and his missus seem to cope fine with my nephew in an AX GT or Clio RT.

& my g/fs nephew is carried around in a Nova 2.0 or XR2i and thats fine.

Just never seen the point of people needing much bigger cars when they have one kid!

Sorry if this sounds like a bit of a rant, but theres this family down the road from me who have a vauxhall mpv thing and a huge nissan 4x4, and they have one kid!

Spec C 12.5@110 (345/355)

"my g/fs nephew is carried around in a Nova 2.0 or XR2i and thats fine"
Yeah thats all very well until some tw*t crashes into the side of you and wipes out your wee baby!

I think the little thing will fit in fine just seems like a good excuse to change the car! Ive tried to convince her that we dont need the back seats so we could put a V6 in there but dont think that went down too well!!!

If you ask me, the megane will be a better car as the new megane chassis is already better than the clios.

Quote: Originally posted by riplash on 04 January 2004

Quote: Originally posted by DeanRSi on 04 January 2004

i didnt think the megane turbo came in a 5 door?
All the pics Ive seen have been of a 5 door

Lied, got both on my hard drive.. a silver 5 door (from Evo) and an orange 3 door (from Auto Express)?!

Guess from Toms photos the orange one is the proper one..