ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling a dynamique....re-colour code or not?!

Hi all,
Thinking of selling my 1.2 16v 2002 52 plate dynamique and not sure what to do re paintwork....

...a body shop in herts didn't do the greatest job colour coding it four years ago so on the front bumpers there's patches where it's come off, from flies and rain and jetwash i assume, a few spots on door handle too but front bumper the worst bit.

Now I've been quote £200 to get this sorted, you think it's better I do it so it looks pristine or leave it and accept i'll get a bit less when I sell?

Cheers all

Noel

p.s. You think I'm better leaving full boot build with amps and stuff in or taking out and appealing to wider audience?!?!

Will try take some tomorrow, imagine the black bumper insert sprayed silver then bits of it flaking off, so mostly silver with black bits!!

Dynamique Flamer
So the car is silver thats what i was meaning so yeah i prob would colour code it again but depends on how much your looking to get for it tbh

Daniel

ClioSport Moderator
  Whichever has fuel
Can you not just get standard black plastics from a breaker such as cliospares?

Always puts me off buying cars that have had paintwork done to them for whatever reason. Standard always sells better. And its cheaper than having it all repainted?