ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling CLIO 182 RS wheels, some advice please

Hi guys,

I'm looking at selling 182 RS wheels (without tyres) 3 are in very good condition (small scuffs) whilst 1 has taken quite a beating. I was wondering if you could advise me with regards to how much I could potentially sell them for.

I'm looking at replacing them with second hand turinis. How often do these come up?

Also, I registed as a cliosport member today, how do I get the membership pack? The bottle opener looks awesome :) (lol msn emotions)

ripp

ClioSport Club Member
  182 FFAT
there were some 182 wheels in the market section, can't remember how much they were. have a search, you'll find'em

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
I presume you have only just become a member, if so Brian will send your pack out and you should get it within a month providing the address you gave matches your paypal address.

As a full member you now get access to the classifieds, so when you do decide a price you need to set up a for sale thread in the "Parts for Sale" section :)

Clio 172 Replica Ph2
Im looking for a swap on my 182 alloys, they usually fetch about £300+ with tyres. turini's go for slightly more i think