ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Selling my RB R27

MG ZS180 Mk2
Well, we are moving house (as soon as it sells, if ever) so need to cars.
I have choosen either a Seat Ibiza Cupra or Leon Cupra (maybe the DIEsel version!) and then a cheaper car for my wife.

I have looked around at what others are for sale but there doesn't seem many at the moment.

The car has the usual spec and options of climate control and folding mirrors. It is number 375, registered end Oct 07, done just under 6k and apart from a couple of tiny stonechips is in excellent condition (as you expect for a 6 month old car).

It was run in very well and pulls from 3000rpm (none of this lack of torque that every moans about). Been run on Optimax or V Power since new and still has the remaining warranty.

The only mods are an R27 badge on the left side of the boot and the official Renault exhaust trims so both removable if not to your taste.

I was thinking about selling for 13.5k, does that seem ok?

Thanks in advance

The Chubby Pirate

ClioSport Club Member
  Golf R
Best way to sell is to see what people are selling thm for at the moment then try and undercut them if you can afford to!

MG ZS180 Mk2
For those people that don't go and look, the seller says they have been offered £12850 trade in on it and he bought it using Renault staff discount so he can afford to sell it lower. He originally had it up for 14k but has said any offer over £12.8k can have it.
Plus he wants to sell it quick as his house is on the market.
So's mine but it isn't vital to sell mine within the next couple of weeks.

Ad

MK2 FRS
I did mean 13.5k as a advertising price. I think its a good place to start.

12850 for a trade in price is fair, as they will likely retail it at 14k. Especially he needs to shift it quickly.

Man without sounding like a Hata i cant stand those Seat Ibiza Cupra or Leon Cupra
There common has muck lately i would rather go the ford focus rs route