ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Servicing And Uprating Valver Hybrid

Ok im going to service the valver/willy hybrid this weekend and wondering what is a good oil to use for the willy lump and what are good uprated plugs to use that i can get off the shelf? same goes for leads aswell.
Dont think u can get uprated oil filters can you?
How hard is it to fit an oil pump?

Get a servicing kit from Hill Power.

Top stuff.

Get Leads, plugs, dizzy cap and rotor arm..

Genuine Renault Oil Filter is what you need.

And oil pump, isn't going to be easy if at all possible with the engine in the car!

I use standard Halfords plugs I forget the tyre but the for the 1.8/2.0 Mk1's three prongs and you don't need to set them I've never had any trouble and there no different from the other ones the car had in.
I'ds use Miller 10/40 or 5/40 personally its superb stuff. Pro silkliner also has a good reputation. I use a motorfactory oil filter i forget the name but its a thick one so its difficult to fit best get a thin on IMO as it makes it much easier as there not much space.