ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shall i get stroppy bout my clio

Stanced Honda S2000

hi all, got a 2002 clio dynamique sport. got an elecky sunroof. its leaking like fook. the car set me back 9500 when i got it (thats what the price was like then) its leaking behind the drivers visor and now the central locking thng. i wanna get stroppy cuz its dangerous, electrics and water dont mix. and usually dixons say oh its going to be next week this that and the other. the car smells damp all the time (like sour milk) and steams up all the time cuz of the water. its a new car for f**ks sake, it shouldnt leak !!

Stanced Honda S2000

yeah but thats weeks. thats what im saying. they are so good at selling the cars but w**k at customer care. its f**king dangerous. i have sh*t loads of electrical stuff in my car.

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 09 August 2004

yeah but thats weeks. thats what im saying. they are so good at selling the cars but w**k at customer care. its f**king dangerous. i have sh*t loads of electrical stuff in my car.

im not being funny mate but no dealership never mind just renault is going to take the car in there and then and fix the problem, espsh if your sunroof is leaking, its not a 10min job to sort out.

Quote: Originally posted by Rich_M on 09 August 2004yeah but thats weeks. thats what im saying.

A) dont "demand" f**k all. I deal with customer services (different industry) all the time, and if someone comes in "demanding" something, they arent going to get what they want
B) if you say "its going to be weeks" then just get it booked in and wait. going there and kicking up a massive fuss isnt going to get it sorted there and then

[Edited by dudelove on 8/10/2004 1:11:13 AM]

Skoda Fabia vRS

although annoyin, what dudelove says is the truth

if a customer comes into my shop with a problem, ill go to the ends of the earth to sort it out for them so that there happy, if they come in acting all cocky and arrogant, then i might not do and probably simply follow company procedures to the letter

isnt there antoher renault dealer who wont be so booked up? you can take it to any dealer.

and your 12v, probably 5 amp electric sunroof motor wont give you an electric shock, they will laugh if you claim its dangerous, although it could drip in and damage ICE, seats etc. just be nice, and ask if you cvan leave it with them and maybe they can look at it in between cars?