ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shall i?, shant i?

Listerine & Poledo
so you are saying ff seats are better...:dapprove:

Leather > Alcantara > Cloth > Vinyl > bed of nails

I'd say FF's are, in all real-world eventualities, better than 182 Cups.

My 172 was really quite civilised. Decent enough ride, cruise for motorways and average-speed areas, climate for that perma-1-degrees lifestyle, Xenons for safer night driving, comfy enough seats, auto everything for ultimate laziness. Of course it could be a laugh when I wanted it to be too. I can only imagine a 182 ff is pretty much exactly the same but with another exhaust

Stefan.

ClioSport Club Member
Leather > Alcantara > Cloth > Vinyl > bed of nails

I'd say FF's are, in all real-world eventualities, better than 182 Cups.

My 172 was really quite civilised. Decent enough ride, cruise for motorways and average-speed areas, climate for that perma-1-degrees lifestyle, Xenons for safer night driving, comfy enough seats, auto everything for ultimate laziness. Of course it could be a laugh when I wanted it to be too. I can only imagine a 182 ff is pretty much exactly the same but with another exhaust

I totally agree!! i was pointing out that ff seats are leather/alacantara the same as trendlines (i.e in a trophy) if that is what this cup has in. so would you rather not have the recaros?

Why out of curiosity did you sell the 172? as it did everything, to get an mx5? does that have everything in it like the 172 did.

172 cup
They are out of the trophy so there not leather :), and also I've always thought the zenons where quite poor, also why sell the 172 for a mx5?????

Listerine & Poledo
Well, it had a renault gearbox that didn't like 3rd gear, it was coming up for all belts next year and, in fairness, I didn't need the practicality anymore.

I only got rid of my last Mazda because I didn't want the missus of the time driving it straight after her test. A phone call to confirm the ID of the body pulled out of Ramsay 40 foot didn't really appeal. In retrospect, should have taken the risk.

The MX is comfier than the Clio, has full heated leather, basic air con and feels a good sight more special, even if it's just as common :) I have lost cruise control and Xenons, but have gained a collapsible roof....and LSD..... and piss-cheap servicing & insurance.