ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

She's A Beut In My Eye's !

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8
the takata green wheels have been done a fair bit though, expecially on the te37's was reading the other day the bronze te37's isnt a paint or powder coat its annodized as there was a big fuss about it on some american rx7 forum cos no one could match the colour.

White Sti Hatch
the takata green wheels have been done a fair bit though, expecially on the te37's was reading the other day the bronze te37's isnt a paint or powder coat its annodized as there was a big fuss about it on some american rx7 forum cos no one could match the colour.

Im not bothered if its been done before i know for a fact anything i do to this will have been done a million times over lol, just wanna do it cause i know i can get away with it on a JDM car :cool:

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
Im not bothered if its been done before i know for a fact anything i do to this will have been done a million times over lol, just wanna do it cause i know i can get away with it on a JDM car :cool:

pmsl....that response made me chuckle
look forward to seeing the result

White Sti Hatch
That is stunning buddy. Love that shape.

The only shap of Civic i like ! hate all the new ones

Pics are crap!

But looking forward to a shot!!

Your never happy ! and you will never get a shot !

Love it !!!

Green wheels sounds goood !

Yup !

pmsl....that response made me chuckle
look forward to seeing the result

Im glad i made you chuckle lol ! give it time and it will get my Treat ment :evil:

Gaz85

ClioSport Club Member
  330e, golf r, EP3 s4
looking great! looking forward to seeing this at the rr day and getting a ride out in it!

Tappd'd RS
Just spotted this thread - it's looking great.

Looking forward to seeing it again at the RR day. :D

Nice this, what are the specs? Take it the supercharger is aftermarket? What sort of figures is it putting out?

White Sti Hatch
Nice this, what are the specs? Take it the supercharger is aftermarket? What sort of figures is it putting out?

Tein Coils
Next Mirecal Cross Bar
Volk/Ray's TE37's
C's SuperCharger

Yeah chargers aftermarket, as for figures ill find out in 2 weeks after rolling road day.

Love this mate. Wheels will look great with takata green wheels

Yeah will look better than they are now as there a bit fooked !

That is lovely mate nice buy,what happened to the mk3?

Cheers mate, Sold to a boy over in fife back at end of september