ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

shes mine at last RB 182 :)

picked up the car tonight and i love it so much fun over my 225 megane and far far easier on fuel im getting 42mpg :cool:
only mods are a itg filter in the stock air box , scorpion exhaust and decat just going to keep her mint and drive it on mabby a rs tuner map as i have the kit from my old megane (plates are bigger and mud flaps are now off)
let me know what you guys think

clio 1.JPGclio2.JPGclio3.JPG

Clio 197
Nice, you finally picked it up then :)

Yeah sorting the headlights makes the world of difference to the front end. Not fancy some white stripes????(i like them :) )

Cheers lads , I got a chance to wash it today and I really can't get over how clean it is ,hardly a mark on the whole car :) found out the exhaust is a mongoose not liking it tbh think il order a piper one in a month or so , on the up side I found the paper work for the belts and water pump replacement in 2010 :) saves me having to do it lol hoping there is no work in tomorrow and I get a chance to give her a good wax , il get some better pixs up soon

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
I'm with u there mate do u think a set of pressed plates would looks good on it

Honestly, you can never beat a set of plain standard plates. They look fresh and subtle. A guy on ebay does them front and rear for £11 posted to you, they are completely legal with all the stamps etc, he also puts his stamps in a very small font unlike most companys who put there name/logo in big font for free advertising. Just my opinion of course.

Honestly, you can never beat a set of plain standard plates. They look fresh and subtle. A guy on ebay does them front and rear for £11 posted to you, they are completely legal with all the stamps etc, he also puts his stamps in a very small font unlike most companys who put there name/logo in big font for free advertising. Just my opinion of course.
true , i work at a main renault dealer il just print my own tomorrow for free lol

cheers lads

2004 Clio RS 182
Lovely car....health to drive.

Didn't realise you had bought this.

Quite a few in NI now to get a decent coast run organised.

Austin-182

ClioSport Club Member
Lol even better. Heres a question you may know the answer to, you know when the bonnets had to be checked and renault put a sticker on the underside of the bonnet saying they had checked it, do they still do this or have the stickers? I took mine off as it as peeling at the side, and now i cant get the sticky stuff off, its like cement. Was wondering if i could get a clean fresh one from them. May just speak to n2 on here and get something made to cover it.

Lol even better. Heres a question you may know the answer to, you know when the bonnets had to be checked and renault put a sticker on the underside of the bonnet saying they had checked it, do they still do this or have the stickers? I took mine off as it as peeling at the side, and now i cant get the sticky stuff off, its like cement. Was wondering if i could get a clean fresh one from them. May just speak to n2 on here and get something made to cover it.

Was it a blue sticker mate ? Might have some in work