ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Shoes are too tired from dancin..

Valver..
Random thread names are the best :D

Well as i said i cracked on today with some cleanin as u can see from the pics it came up pretty well.... ;)....Also i poped off to my secret location and snapped up some pics, really really love the wheels now just a shame as soon as i drive down the road they are covered in break dust!!!!

Once again comments welcome.....

DSCF1209.jpg

DSCF1213.jpg

DSCF1220.jpg

DSCF1225.jpg

DSCF1226.jpg

RenaultSport 172.
nice....was thinking about spraying my turbs white....and my red is the same as yours...? hmmm.....hehe

RenaultSport 172.
the i guess freebone will be on your doorstep! lmao...

i got some eyebrows...? painted perfectly for 'our' colour red lmao...want them?

lmao!

RenaultSport 172.
these brows are for the top anyway!

theyre quite nice actually.....how low is it on the front?

Valver..
ummmmm....not sure... not low enough thou wanna go another 20mm..wanna get the front sittin that lil bit lower...

RenaultSport 172.
lowrred on coilovers??

myns only 55mm on springs...and need it to go LOTS lower....havnt the money for coilers so thinking of other ways.>>

Valver..
yeeeeeee on coilovers...had spring b4..coilovers are so0o0o much better worth savin for if u can!!!! think it might b 60mm...mayb a lil more

Valver..
u gotta... i was real worried about takin the turbines off but now..once in the sun cleaned u cant dislike it IMO....

Valver..
ur drive is gay any way...:D he he... yeeeee but thats only once a year..but i do think that extra 20mm will make it look a million times better...:D

RenaultSport 172.
freebone....dont think i wanna....im only a skinny little white boy....ill hide up in the corner lmao...hide n seek....

something like that anyway.....hmm

yeah...and handle better too!...drop it!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
yer you can park on the road chris, then sleep in my sisters bed this time.

rage i am a skinny white boy too, although 2 months not going to the gym means i am a well eaten skinny white boy now

RenaultSport 172.
haha...common then...bring it on....rage vs freebone....everyone place their bets now....*looks round and rage is runnin away down the street* lmao.

any more plans for the cleeze now then apart from droppin it a lil more?

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
haha...common then...bring it on....rage vs freebone....everyone place their bets now....*looks round and rage is runnin away down the street* lmao.

lol...

yeah rage he is, doing centre caps white, painting light brows etc etc....lol

Valver..

plans..nothin really more i wanna do to it, droppin it a lil more in the week wont some yellow fogs foook clear thats so Ph2! :rasp: fench plates i wouldnt mind them any1 no any sites where i can get some from?

Just odds and ends need doin is well, got some rust comin on the rear arches, and theres a lil crack on my front wing just lil bits here and lil bits there really...

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Actually they're growin on me!! I think they could do with a speedline grafix on the spokes...Like middo's!

Nafoff

ClioSport Club Member
ali - less is more..although maybe your right

valvers are brilliant, can do all you want and not feel guilty about ruining an iconic automobile......all the looks of the williams too