ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should an exclusive be left standard?

Clio 182
Finally decided am gonna settle on an exclusive, but have a few things in mind, such as a v6 spoiler, side strips painted Anthracite along with either the bb wheels in Anthracite or a set of turini's.

Or should it be left like a trophy and not touched?

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
painted side strips, and a cup or v6 spoiler would be fine, but i'd leave the wheels standard.

with these things in place and a little lowering the car would look spot on without loosing the complete 'exclusive' look.

E11OOT

ClioSport Club Member
  Evo 6/Ph1 v6/R34
there is a really nice example only 10 mins from my house.

the bonnet needs a re-spray due to stone chips but the rest of the car is MINT, and has had it's belts recently and loads of service history,

94K miles, yours for £2300 (maybe a little less)

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
imo exclusive rnt anyrthing special and rnt more desirable over any other ph1, so i wouldnt have a problem modding one.

id change the wheels, probably keep the standard ones for sale time tho

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Lower it + exhaust and anything else subtle but keep the things about that are different to all other clios, eg wheels and the lovely leather :p

tiTTy & SV650
Keep the parts to return it to standard but lose the full leather and the wheels for a start - hideous!

320d
It's your car mate do what you want. Renaultsport will have at least one in they're herratige collection so I wouldn't worry.

It's not like putting lexus lights and sparco stickers on a Mclaren F1

Tav

Clio 197
Buy a silver one with OZ wheels and no tacky interior...all mods done : )

I doubt Renaultsport will have kept one in the heritage collection, too ugly for that.