ClioSport.net

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

  • When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I decat with Catcams?

LiquidRich

ClioSport Club Member
Car  LY R27
I'm booked in with Fred in April to have a set of catcams fitted to our 182, the plan was to then get down to TDF for a remap. The question is should I bother getting a de cat pipe fitted at the same time?

The car already has a custom cat back system so the noise it kicks out is fine. I'm after performance/bhp improvements

Cheers :)
 
I do have a 172, and putting cams as well, should I leave my cat in there or advice to decat? I have a 182 Cat BTW.
 
1*2 + Decat = fine

197/200 + Decat = fail (unless you have an aftermarket ecu to get it all set up just right, in which case it is also fine)
 
Back
Top