ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should I swap my Black ph1 172 for a silver V6 4motion Gollf + 1g

Fiesta ST Stage 3
Guy at work has one With the R32 wheels . Nice car but he is having lots of small problems at the moment .

Edd

ClioSport Club Member
  Ghibli/Boxster/197T
1g of sniff?

If you mean you get a v6 4 motion plus £1000 then surely that's a good deal for you. Are both the clio and the golf standard, in similar condition etc?

ph1 172 Black
Oh really. One I'm looking at has just had two engine sensors changed plus brake and clutch sensor. It's just been lowered and has nice wheels. My car keeps cutting out and I'm sick of suspension knocks. I do love 35 mpg tho

Fiesta ST Stage 3
His has somethig up with the 4WD and abs i think its not 4WD all the time is it ???

Oh really. One I'm looking at has just had two engine sensors changed plus brake and clutch sensor. It's just been lowered and has nice wheels. My car keeps cutting out and I'm sick of suspension knocks. I do love 35 mpg tho

Fabia VRS & Yeti
Swap it then sell it and buy another 1*2;)
V6 4motion, better built but overcomplicated and over weight and more things to go wrong....