ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Should the stripes stay or go?

RB 182 Cup
Had a drive earlier today and took these pics up at the Malverns.

Should the stripes stay or go? Whats everyone think?

IMG_0209.gif

IMG_0208.gif

IMG_0211.gif

IMG_0212.jpg

IMG_0216.gif

IMG_0213.gif

200 Gordini
I think i prefer them to the normal stripes.

Hard decision though, maybe remove the bit of the back bumper and keep the rest.

Aint they on the wrong side?

I would dash them away to be honest mate and have the proper ones put on and end right on the back..

Renaultsport Clio 182
car looks really smart fella - but i've never been a fan of the stripes (bit chavvy imo) so i'd get rid if it were me but each to their own. if you like em, then keep em.

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
I like em, but could never have them on my own car i'd feel to embarrest.

but like my famous, "I like the inferno but would never own one" quote.

RB 182 Cup
I bought the car with them already on. The only thing im concerned about is if i remove them will it leave streaks on the paint?

Pmsl @ them being on the wrong side. If they looked factory fit (well stealer fit) they'd look better.

The paint should be fine once you remove them, if not a good going over with a pc etc should sort it.

Black Gold Trophy
heat them up a bit before removing them...
And yes definitely remove them! They look just like the ones that chavs fit to their s**t boxes that have had a halfords gift voucher makeover

LY V6 with Recaros
I like RB with stripes but I'd take them ones off and put them on how they're supposed to be.

I would prefer a zig zag line down my car.

hehehe...

Yeh i brought mine without well they were removed and t-cut so you
couldnt see a thing..
Only in mega bright sunlight could you faintly make out..
but i had them put straight back on anyway...