ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Show us yer......... 172 side badges!

Car SOLD :-(
Just about to put the phase 2 bump strips on and still can't make up my mind what colour to do the 2.0 16v badges.:rolleyes:

Chance for you all to show off. Show us what you've got!:cool:

Golf R/Leon FR
here's mine in flame red :)

DSC00449.jpg

DSC00206.jpg

DSC00218.jpg

Herdie 172 - I'm actually tempted to leave them standard. Just think the thieving tow rags would nick them for their mum's 1.2!!!

Glacier White 197 Cup
Ch**s will nick them whatever colour i recon! But i do like the idea of different colours! i recon just a bright red or flame red (like garfs) would look good on iceburg! But u got the whole rainbow to choose from!

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
What colour do you reckon would look good a a flame red 172

May be difficult to get heat resistant paint in Racing Blue for the calipers. An idea tho!

;)

I think yellow would look nice on the Cup or Racing Blue, these were standard but the yellow tint in the pic always made me consider it...

58549535-M.jpg

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Danny you got any close up pics of your engine bay, think that blue looks really good.

Looking Good Danny. 10 out of 10 :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star: :star:

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Oh now that does look spot on kinda makes me want to do it! Not sure i've got the skills though.

Golf R/Leon FR
cheers for the comments people :)

adam - yeah they are pre accident pics, althought the car is ok now bar 2 wing mirrors needed and cup splitter needs to go on.

as for flame red 172 id say pearl white or cream ;)

Garf172 said:
cheers for the comments people :)

adam - yeah they are pre accident pics, althought the car is ok now bar 2 wing mirrors needed and cup splitter needs to go on.

as for flame red 172 id say pearl white or cream ;)

I'll keep my eyes open for sum wing mirrors. There's one breaking on flee bay

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
dannyboy172, your car is the muts nuts!
love it with the black rims and 'blue bits'!

1.6 16v
Danny ur cars looking excellent! Are you still doing liquid yellow badges??

Iam loving the engine cover!

Steve

BMW E46 330i Touring
You do that cover yourself Danny? The numbering looks way too neat! Just sprayed mine and there's a bit of minimal seepage that's annoyed me...

VRS
Ads_172 said:
You do that cover yourself Danny? The numbering looks way too neat! Just sprayed mine and there's a bit of minimal seepage that's annoyed me...

it was marks (middos) handywork :D

VRS
mine in clio f1 colours ;)
IMG_3764.gif

matching inserts

seat002-1.gif

my new liquid yellows which will be on at the weekend

liquidyellow004.gif

and matching nose

engine002.jpg

andy

Turbos.
I like the attention to detail of the one above and Danny's but i still prefer standard badging, the different colours are too attention seeking for me.

VRS
cliobuyer said:
I like the attention to detail of the one above and Danny's but i still prefer standard badging, the different colours are too attention seeking for me.

i see what you meen with the attention seeking, im planning on doing some less 'loud' colours for the winter to try and make it a bit more discreet

although it is hard being discreet when your car is bright blue lol :D